Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1240 INR
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3-4 Week
- All India
- For machining of large objects where entire surface is to be machined.
- Can be used for clamping jobs having uneven & unmachines side faces.
- To fix the job rigidly, long base plate with two T-Nuts is used.
- This avoids reduction of clamping pressure due to slippage.
- Radial serrated Jaw assures film clamping.
- Suitable to use on milling, shaping, drilling, machines & surface grinders etc.
- Could be used to clamp the job having height more than 60 mm.
- Side faces need not be machined.
Main body made of S.G. Iron, clamping Jaw & Base plate made of Hardened Steel.
Balckodized & Powder coated.
T – Slot
Height Of Job
Force max. KN
UGHC 14 to 24
14 to 24
More than 60 mm
- Contact Details