|Home||» Products||» Hydraulic Clamping Cylinder: Products by HY-POWER||» Die Lifter|
We are one of the most eminent entities, actively engaged as a distinct manufacturer, supplier and importer of high quality Die lifter. Procured from reliable and authentic vendors of the industry, our offered product is efficiently engineered using supreme grade raw materials and sophisticated technology. Our offered product is meant to substantially reduce time as well as effort required to position dies and is exclusively intended for T slot bolster mounting. Mechanical and hydraulic type is made available with ball and roller bars. Our offered Die lifter is available in a wide variety of specifications at alluring rates for our esteemed customers and is elaborately packaged prior to delivery at clients end.
Enhanced operational efficiency
Resistant to corrosion
Resistant to abrasion
With the sole goal of catering to the varied demands of the customers, we are engaged in offering widely acknowledged and demanded Die Lifter.
- We are a reckoned manufacturer, importer, and supplier of Die Lifter.
- This is developed using ultra modern technologies and quality approved raw materials.
- Thus, it is known for its vast features.
- In addition to this, as per the needs of the customers, we manufacture this lifter at comprehensive prices in various provided specifications and sizes.
- Operating pressure Ã¢â¬â 85 kg/cm
- Max. operating pressure 100 kg/cm
- Force per unit length :- 5 kg/mm at 85 bar
- Stroke :- 3 mm
- Lengths Available- 200, 250, 400, 450, 500, 600, and any length in step of 50 above 600 mm
- Die-lifters are fixed in T slot.
- Die-lifters must be 1 mm below bolster top in un pressurized mode.
- Proper packing should be used to achieve this specific height. Connector tubes are used to connect two units of die-lifter in the row as shown in figure.
- Minimum two rows of die-lifter are required to balance die weight.
- At one end hydraulic connection has to be give & other end has to be plugged.
Operation For changing die follow the below instructions :
- first unclamp the die-set.
- (Keep all cylinders in Parking stand, if die is clamped by die clamping cylinders) Move ram up.
- Pressurize die-lifter, so that die is lifted by 2mm above bolster top.
- Push die-set on trolley. Push new die set on bolster.
- Release die-lifter pressure so that die will rest on bolster.
- Contact Details